Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Cain doujinshi strategic planning thread

  1. #31
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I already said I could edit ^^( you were happy with my edting on the Cain doujinshi?)

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it was great! (I just didn't want to stick you with doing all 5 of them at once unless you really wanted to... I figured distributing the work load is always nice... plus there's going to be 50-some pages of Blood Hound to find editors for too...)

  3. #33
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^;;;;;; and i'm sloow as for you not wanting to scan 50 pages; I scanned my whole X manga once and it took hell of a time so I totaly agree X___X scanners are deadly

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I could handle getting an editor for Blood Hound. We'd only need one editor for that (or two if that one is busy) because sometimes I do give 50 page chapters to editors. ^^ If it's more near 60 though, it'd be better to split it up into two 30 page batches and have two editors do that.

    And if after a while if we still can't find enough people off the msg board to edit the doujinshi, you can give me a holler and I'll offer some s-c.net editors. ^^

    Oh yes, and feel free to use all the ftp space you want. The ftp is on our old server (the one who moved away from) which has huge amounts of space but virtually no bandwidth. ^^** So it's perfect for distributing files within scanners, translators, and editors.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 24, 2003 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could scan Blood Hound and then send it back to Risu-chan and then edit it once she finishes the translation ^V^ If you needed help finding and editor for one of the doujinshi's I could do that too.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can edit too. I have done some Alichino Chapters in german. *loves photoshop* ^^

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool -- so we've got scanners for everything and at least 4 editing volunteers... yay! Now I just have to wait for that last auction to get to Celga.

    After that, they'll send me a bill that says how much the shipping cost, and I can divide that by the weight of the items in it and figure out what the final price per doujinshi will be.... ^__^

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! I can't wait ^0^
    I am happy that we got a lot of volunters to do this ^^

  9. #39
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay for the message board members! Bringing Cain doujinshi (and other manga ^_~) to deprived manga lovers everywhere! Cheers! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Update:
    Yay! They're on their way! ^__~

    Unfortunately this is still going to be smack in the middle of Golden Week Lord-knows-when-or-where-the-mail-moves-to time, but *hopefully* it'll get here some time before May 15 which is when my life hits the spin cycle again for a while. ^__~

    @_@ And somehow, shipping 10 items ended up costing $50. Those phone book manga must be HEAVY... once they get to me I'll figure out what each of 'em weighs (since the doujinshi weigh less than Blood Hound they shouldn't pay the same percentage of the shipping cost) and come up with final prices per item and scan the covers and post links and the folks who are buying doujinshi can figure out among ourselves who wants which...

    meeting is calling now... bye! ^^;;

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •